For leaders seeking structured 1:1 support to meet their professional development goals, we offer executive coaching. Your coach will work with you to define what you'd like to gain from a coaching relationship.
Meet Our Coaches
Maria specializes in coaching high-achievers and perfectionists to become more authentic and inspiring leaders. Her style is practical and no-nonsense, yet supportive. Maria's approach draws from her experience as both a high-performing executive and mindfulness teacher. She is an avid student of neuroscience and behavioral science, and employs a variety of techniques and exercises to engage the full capacity of the brain and the mind.
– “Let Your Life Speak” by Parker Palmer
– “Real Happiness” by Sharon Salzberg
– “The Art of Living” by Thich Nhat Hanh
– “Flow” by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
– “Mindset” by Carol Dweck
– “The Power of Habit” by Charles Duhigg
– “Altered Traits” by Daniel Goleman and Richard J. Davidson
– “Biocentricism” by Robert Lanza
Catherine is a professional coach who supports those going through periods of major transition and those that want to live more authentically in their own values. Equally comfortable working with engineers or teaching yoga, her approach blends right and left brain techniques. She helps individuals and teams come alive, enjoy the journey, and be fully present moment-to-moment in life. More about her story at catherinepao.com.
– The Untethered Soul" by Michael Singer
– “Playing Big" by Tara Mohr
– “The Road Less Traveled” by M. Scott Peck
– “The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up” by Marie Kondo
– “The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tolle
– “Buddha’s Brain” by Rick Hanson
– “Grace and Grit” by Ken Wilber
– “Anatomy of the Spirit” by Caroline Myss
Professional background: Wharton undergrad, Blue Apron, Digital Ocean, Fab.com, Microsoft, CTI Coach
Teddy helps type-A overachievers figure out what they want and how to get it. He specializes in health behavior change, work-life integration, and career trajectory. His style is solutions-oriented, leveraging curiosity and compassion to test and push your boundaries. To learn more about Teddy's life philosophy, read Sensible Living.
– "Man's Search for Meaning" by Viktor Frankl
– "Essentialism" by Greg McKeown
– "The Conquest of Happiness" by Bertrand Russell
– “The Artist's Way" by Julia Cameron
– "The Story of Philosophy" by Will Durant
– “The Code of the Extraordinary Mind" by Vishen Lakhiani
– “Taming Your Gremlin" by Rick Carson
Professional background: Wharton MBA, Bain & Company, Charlesbank, Headspace, Canary Health.